HLURB License

Always make sure that the real estate project you are investing in has an HLURB License. If a project does not have an HLURB License then beware because you can be scammed.

The HLURB License is a guarantee by the Philippine Government that we will and can complete the Condominium Project. Our HLURB License to Sell Number is 034101 issued on 05/31/2018.


Every Real Estate Project are required to have Licensed Broker by the Philippines. Always make sure that a real estate project has a Philippine Licensed Broker or else your purchase can be void and not recognized by the Philippine Government. One Euphoria’s Licensed Broker and her details are below.

Beware of foreigners posing as official licensed brokers – the Philippine Government only recognizes Filipino Citizens. You should avoid and report foreigners pretending to be licensed brokers. If you want to verify if you are dealing with a Licensed Broker of the Philippines you can call the Philippine Real Estate Board and the Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB).

Note that a real estate project like One Euphoria has its own HLURB License (picture above) that is distinct from a Real Estate Broker’s License (see below). Every Real Estate Broker should have an HLURB License and PRC License. Make sure to look at the photograph as well.

Your Home and Investments are some of the most important decisions you will ever make so make sure you are diligent in checking on the people you are dealing with.

One Euphoria Residences Angeles Clark

One Euphoria Residences, A. Santos Ave., Balibago, Angeles City, Pampanga


Mobile:  (+63) 928 898-6466 (9am - 5pm) & Viber App

Email of Sales: [email protected]

Property Management.: [email protected]

HLURB License to Sell Number 034101 issued on 05/31/2018


error: Content is protected !!